Oktopus v.3 PoE IoT – EOL –
discontinued – replaced by patesco® Octopus secure
Octopus v.3 has many new functions and features.
In addition to the newly designed web server, the connectivity options for different sensor types have also been expanded. These include sensor connection options for: temperature, humidity, voltage, and current. In addition to the extended scheduler, the event manager, watchdog, etc., the new protocols MQTT for communication in the IoT area as well as an amplifier for the measurement of small signals have been added. The 1-wire support was extended by the temperature sensor AM2320.
The EthernetSecurityServices (ESS) have been extended with PoE support.
- 12V DC, plug 5,5/2,1mm
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps, passive PoE 12V, RJ45
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps for client, RJ45
- 4x analog IN with amplifier 0-3,3V
- 2x analog IN NO GAIN 0-3,3V
- 1x 1-Wire and I2C, RJ12, 5xDS18B20/AM2320
- 4x digital inputs VLow max 1,1V, VHigh 1,5-12V
- 1x reset-button
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps to client, RJ45, physically switching ON/OFF, passive PoE 12V, max. 1,5A
- 3x relay output, 10A/240V AC, 15A/24V DC (NC/NO/C)
- 1x digital output(Transistor), max 1A
- 4x digital OUT, max 100mA
definable output logic/PWM 25-200kHz, 15-100kHz